In October 2000 the Mir Club was established to offer special tours and events and also to give a little rebate to frequent travellers. Quickly a small newsletter was produced and within a year there were more than a thousand members.
Changing form Perestroika Tours to Mir Tours & Services GmbH we have taken over the Mir Club. At this point we also like to thank Peter Rettau and Brunhilde Monter for there efforts.
Let us take the opportunity to introduce the Mir Club to you.
A membership in the Mir Club is free of charge. You may apply for membership after having done at least one tour with Perestroika Tours or Mir Tours.
As a member of the Mir Club you may get special treatment at Camping Schinderhannes or Camping Oberhof. You will be invited to the Mir Club Event, which takes place every 2-3 years. Also you will receive a little rebate which is sent to you in form of a cheque a few weeks after tour end.
In 2013 we reformed the Mir Club, it had become necessary to not only value by stars (one per taken tour) but also to distinguish between active and passive members and give some a permanent active status as VIP's.
Active members get birthday wishes, invitation to certain events, newsletters, will receive sponsoring at some events and stay for a reduced price at Camping Schinderhannes in Hausbay.
VIP - members are amongst others frequent travellers with more than 12 tours and stay permanently active.
Passive members have not travelled with us in the last five years but may stay for a reduced price at the campsite in Hausbay.
The administrative matters of the Mir Club lie in the hands of Christina Kähne. In case you know your membership number you may look up your status here.
- The membership in the Mir Club is free of charge.
- Membership is open to anyone who has done a tour with Perestroika Tours or Mir Tours.
- After applying for membership you will receive a membership card within 4 weeks.
- The Mir Club members are distinguished according to their booking frequency: there are active members, passive members and VIP members.
- Active Members and VIP Members will received birthday greetings, invitations to special events, newsletters and are sponsored at the Mir Club Meeting. Also they receive a special rate at the partner sites.
- Passive members receive a special rate at the partner sites.
- As soon as passive members place a proper booking, their status is automatically changed to active.
- As soon as active members have not placed a proper booking for 5 years their status is automatically changed to passive.
- VIP status is available to anyone having partaken in 12 or more tours.
- Mir Club receive per tour that they have taken with us a star on their account. For each star we will give you 0,5% of the paid tour price back. This is limited to max 6% of the tour price and is sent to you a a cheque. This cheque is sent to you earliest four weeks latest twelve weeks after tour end.
- On our website you may look up your status and the number of stars if you know your membership number.
- The membership may be cancelled without having to state a reason by the member as well as by Mir Tours.